Get started using the Disaster Prep App with help from the info and tips below.
Add the Disaster Prep App to your device’s home screen next to your other favorite apps.
- First, go back to this event’s main screen.
- iOS – Tap the Share icon, choose Add to Home Screen , then tap Add.
- Android – Tap the Menu icon in the upper right of the browser, choose Save to bookmarks. Under Add to choose Home screen then tap OK.
- Windows Phone – Tap the Menu button then choose pin to start.
- View disaster resource documents and links to learn what to do before, during, and after an emergency.
- List of various emergency event types and resources that may effect CAHF and our facilities.
- Live, Twitter-based information feed based on lists curated by CAHF.
- Sign up for a facility account to manage and view your facility’s emergency-related resources.
- Sign in any time to manage or view your facility’s resources.
- Tap Menu the use keywords to search by title or description and receive a list of emergency resource results.
Save general and yours facility resources for use when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Tap Menu then, at the bottom, tap on Download.
- Review the size of the data to be saved then tap Download.
- The download will begin automatically and show a blue progress bar to denote completion.
- Tap the App Icon you created above or open your web browser and navigate to dpapp.cahf.org to use the directory offline.
- Use the Menu to browse more features like app contact info, links, and more!
- At the bottom of any screen tap Update Password to set a new password for your account or Sign Out to sign out from your account and it’s resources.